Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Global Part 135 Charter – Senior Manager Client Services
PLEASE NOTE: This role requires being authorized to work in the United States. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship.
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
We are looking for a Senior Manager – Client Services to oversee the client experience throughout the entire flight-booking journey from onboarding to successful flight. The principal aim of this role is optimal client satisfaction from an efficient, client-focused booking process.
Our Client Services team is the first point of contact within the business for all our customers; dealing with all aspects of their travel experience as well as liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service. From scheduling a flight, every detail is covered, from a client’s favorite bottle of wine or meals from a preferred restaurant to a particular magazine or a chauffeur service to the airport.
- Overseeing the flight booking process and experience of clients, directly managing the executives responsible for handling booking requests;
- Supporting the commercial team with client on-boarding and lead the introduction of new clients to your Client Team;
- Building strong personal relationships with clients in order to fully understand their needs and service expectations;
- Serving as the key contact person and escalation point for clients within the Client Team;
- Professionally managing client expectations in accordance with contract terms, advising and guiding the clients with appropriate solutions when specific requests cannot be met;
- Assessing workload / skill distribution and carry out quality assurance and performance management of executives within your Client Team;
- Ensuring adequate training, mentoring and upskilling of executives and the motivation and constant engagement of the team;
- Monitoring compliance with established processes and best practices and being actively involved with the Success Team in the continual improvement of processes and systems;
- Leading the client on-boarding phase, together with the Commercial Manager, when new clients are handed over by the SVP and introduced to the Account Manager and Biller;
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date record of client profile and preferences and a firm grasp of booking / flight-related contractual standard and special terms for each client;
- Developing and maintaining excellent flight operations knowledge within the team to improve speed and quality of responses and be able to credibly communicate with clients when issues arise;
- Maintaining exceptional Company product and brand knowledge and ensure that this is disseminated throughout the team, be aware of new product launches, service enhancements or promotions, and communicate these to clients, seeking up-selling / cross-selling opportunities, in line with clients’ current and future needs.
The Client Services team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. While you will be in the office Monday to Friday, you will be required to be available “on call” outside of office hours.
- Extensive flight operations experience that you will be able to use to make decisions and coordinate response to situations;
- Client service mentality and passion for private aviation that is compatible with the Company’s luxury service ethos;
- Excellent team leadership, managerial and communication skills;
- Proven track record in managing ‘high touch’ client service teams;
- Positive, professional and composed manner even when dealing with the most demanding of clients;
- Well versed with Salesforce Service Desk or similar industry standard service systems and tools;
- Process and continual improvement mindset to constantly be seeking ‘a better way’ to delight the client.
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Operations / Management