Florida, United States
Head of US Marketing (in Vero Beach, FL)
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
The employer is recruiting for a Head of US Marketing to support our established Vero Beach-based flight training academy. The employer’s unique “global brand” approach to the training and development of future airline pilots requires an equally unique and dedicated individual driven to succeed. The Head of US Marketing will develop specific and targeted marketing campaigns, coordinate with the UK-based marketing team for global campaigns, develop and implement social media, web presence, SEO and Google analytics as well as paid social campaigns. He/she will become intimately familiar with our training platform and financial assistance model to competently develop the marketing solutions. We seek someone with an aviation background in market development who is a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills and a history of career success.
- College or university degree preferred but extensive marketing experience can substitute
- Aviation industry and more specifically airline marketing experience preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills required
- Prior experience with analytical marketing programs, SEO and social media required
- MS Office competence required
- Previous customer service experience is a useful attribute but not required
- Excellent interpersonal/communication competence required
- Able to form internal team relationships as well as work well independently
- Develop marketing plans and campaigns for US academy operations
- Continually update and oversee the design and functionality of the US web site
- Coordinate with UK-based marketing and PR agencies
- Lead and apply the knowledge of the company’s flight training programs, prices and training flow
- Develop new social media programs and paid social media plans
- Engage with brand developers and assist in the support and brand awareness process
- Drive brand awareness events with the company’s airline and industry partners
- Travel to events and conferences to promote the company
Compensation and Benefit Plans
The employer’s Airline Academy offers a full suite of employee salary and benefits, including:
- Full-time, exempt, salaried position
- Base compensation range $60,000-$70,000 per annum based on experience
- Relocation reimbursement offered (within negotiated limits)
- Medical coverage (Employer pays 50% of total premiums)
- Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Enrollment (immediate participation with employer matching contributions after one year of employment)
- 9 Paid Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
- Paid time off (PTO earned on an accrual-based system). Accrued PTO may be used upon successful completion of 90 days of employment.
Managing Director of the company’s Airline Academy, Inc.
- Head of Sales, UK Academy
- Head of Customer Service, US Academy
- Head of US Sales
- Admissions team, UK and US Offices
- Head of Finance, US Academy
- Head of Training Operations, US Academy
- Marketing consultants, UK-based
Location and Work Schedule
- Newly renovated corporate office at the Vero Beach, Florida Campus
- Office hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (flexibility to work different hours, when requested)
- Principally non-physical labor at a desk and on phone/computer while seated
- The employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, stand; walk; use hands, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Accommodation can be arranged for those meeting ADA guidelines
Florida, United States
Operations / Management, Sales