FULL-TIME helicopter pilot positions with great pay and benefits with numerous locations to choose from!!
Title of positions: Rotor Wing Pilot (for various helicopter models – to include B407, B412, B429, EC130, EC135, EC145, AS350, AS 365, A109, BK117, MD 902)
LOCATIONS: Numerous employment locations to include locations in the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia and Wyoming.
The employer is the leading provider of air medical emergency transport services in the US, having grown their operations to almost 300 bases, serving 48 states, while keeping an unrelenting focus on safety and patient-centered delivery solutions. The employer’s 5,000+ team members are dedicated around the clock to always be ready and to go above and beyond in all they do, knowing someone’s life and their plans for tomorrow are what’s on the line.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Operates company’s aircraft in a safe and legal manner.
• Completes pre-flight before every flight verifying the aircraft is in airworthy condition by sign-off of the Daily Flight Log. Performs a complete walk-around of the aircraft prior to entering the cockpit for flight and upon completion of each flight.
• Ensures aircraft and weather conditions are airworthy to transport medical crew and patient to receiving hospital within an assigned operational area. Responsible for compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), General Operations Manual guidelines (GOM), and thorough knowledge of company’s policies and procedures.
• Pilots must have flown in category for a commercial operator, or in the military, within the previous 24 months
• Maintains positive interpersonal relationships with colleagues, EMS representatives, hospitals and the public. Strives to maintain a friendly and professional working environment.
Aircraft: B407, B412, B429, EC130, EC135, EC145, AS350, AS 365, A109, BK117, MD 902
PLEASE NOTE: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!