San Diego, CA
King Air 200 / C90 Captain (PIC)
PLEASE NOTE: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
The Captain is responsible for all activities related to the safe transportation of Company personnel. Captain role may perform Chief Pilot duties as needed.
Job Contributions and Key Responsibilities:
Responsible for all operational aspect related to the day to day flight operation of the airplane, to include, but not limited to:
- Flight planning
- Weather briefing
- Preflight inspection
- Loading and unloading of passengers and cargo
- Airplane checks
- Post flight inspection
- Aircraft scheduling
- Seat optimization
- Schedule routine and non-routine maintenance.
Airplane and Hangar Provisioning –
- Stock airplane with food and drink for the purpose of passenger comfort.
- Stock hangar with materials, maintenance equipment for the purposes of hangar upkeep.
Maintain flying proficiency
- Maintain proficiency at annual recurrent training.
Supervise Co-captain/Co-pilot –
- Oversight Tijuana and San Quintin Hangars
- Oversight Rancho Magana Runway maintenance and permit compliance.
- Oversight Rancho Magana and Tijuana Hangars Runway assistants.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- FAA ATP Multi-Engine Land Certificate or a FAA Commercial Land Certificate with Multi-Engine and Instrument ratings
- First or Second Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Minimum of 1,500 Multi-Engine Airplane Hours
- Fluent Spanish Speaking Highly Preferred
- A SENTRI pass or Global Entry Pass Highly Preferred
San Diego, CA