Oklahoma, United States
King Air A&P (Aircraft Technician IV)
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for sponsorship!
We are looking for a very experienced King Air A&P, with extensive MRO experience with all systems (nose to tail), with the exception of avionics.
This is a full-time / direct hire position with excellent pay and benefits.
This Senior Level technician role is responsible for supervising, mentoring and leading a group of technicians during troubleshooting, inspecting, repairing, modifying, and updating aircraft systems such as sheet metal, electrical, propellers, engines, hydraulic and other systems as required.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement:
- Manage a group or groups of technicians during an aircraft maintenance project.
- Manage calendar time and technicians hours to meet or beat the quoted time and delivery date of an aircraft maintenance project.
- Identify and implement project schedule efficiencies.
- Work in conjunction with avionics and sheetmetal department technicians to complete projects.
- Prepare daily work schedules for each assigned technician at least one day prior to the work being performed.
- Troubleshoot, inspect, repair, modify, and update aircraft systems.
- Assist and mentor junior technicians in the maintenance of aircraft.
- Rig aircraft flight control surfaces.
- Rig aircraft engines.
- Rig aircraft landing gear.
- Operate aircraft systems; engine “run-up”, pressurization, electrical, pneumatic, etc.
- Maintain shop cleanliness, organization and ISO standards.
- May fill in for Aircraft Technician Supervisor in their absence.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and technicians.
- Ability to read, understand and recommend changes to project work schedules.
- Ability to effectively manage and lead a crew of technicians in the execution of and completion of a project.
- Ability to perform forward planning on a project (proactive planning instead of reactive planning).
Required Education and Experience
Education: High School Diploma or GED
- 10 years as an aircraft technician under FAA Part 65 (A&P)
- 2 years as an aircraft maintenance supervisor or crew lead;
- 3+ years’ combined experience on any of the following airframes: Beechcraft King Air/C-12 (any derivative including 1900), Beechjet, Cessna Citation, Cessna Caravan and/or Pilatus PC-12.
Computer Skills: Basic computer knowledge; Microsoft Word and Excel; Maintenance Technical Publications
Required Certificates and Licenses
FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
Preferred Education and Experience
Computer Skills: Corridor
Related Aircraft Skills: PT6A Engine and JT15D Experience
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Employee must be a US citizen and not hold dual citizenship with another country.
Oklahoma, United States