Our client is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Our client has developed a proven business model that allows their programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. Our client utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish their mission of saving lives and caring for the communities they serve.
Our client’s fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Their teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.
SHIFT: 2 WEEKS ON/2 WEEKS OFF
Our client makes a difference in the lives of the patients and families they transport. Our client is dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
• Competitive starting salary*****SIGN ON BONUS INCLUDED****
• Work-over incentive pay for additional shifts
• Commutable schedule
• Relocation assistance
• Company housing available while on rotation
• King Airs equipped with EFIS, Garmin 400 (WAAS capable), Stratus II, and Electronic Flight Bags
• Full benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, optional long term and short term disability, and relocation assistance.
• Operates the aircraft in safe and efficient manner.
• Maintains a schedule set by the Chief Pilot at the designated base.
• Ensures the aircraft is ready to be dispatched.
• Complies with all FAR requirements and Guardian requirements.
• Maintains cleanliness of the aircraft.
• Accurately complete all required paperwork.
• Educational improvement related to awareness of industry best practices.
• Ensures that all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated through the Operational Communications Center.
• Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
• Attends meetings when required and is required for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotations.
• Upholds company policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties during a scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
• Maintains a safety culture as a primary concern.
• ATP Certificate
• Current Medical Certificate (2nd class)
• 2500 Hours Total Time
• 1000 Hours PIC
• 500 Hours Multi-Engine PIC
• 500 Hours and/or 1 year Single Pilot IFR experience
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Previous EMS experience
• King Air C90 flight time