PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
The pilot’s responsibilities include operating each of the Company’s aircraft in an appropriate and safe manner, transporting passengers, determining the safest routes, analyzing flight plans and weather conditions, calculating fuel, maintenance of the hanger and aircraft support equipment, and inspecting operating systems and navigation equipment. During emergencies, you should react appropriately and help keep passengers calm. To be successful as a pilot, you should be detail-orientated and be able to focus under pressure. Outstanding candidates are lifelong learners with superb self-confidence and situational awareness.
• Piloting the aircraft safely.
• Being prepared for dispatch upon short notice.
• Performing pre-flight and post-flight inspections of the aircraft and its fuel, equipment, and navigational systems.
• Must have experience in a Learjet 75
• Must have a minimum of 4000 hours – 2000 hours turbine experience.
• Always maintaining professionalism.
• Monitoring weather conditions and communicating with air traffic control during flights.
• Fly aircraft assigned by Chief Pilot, some of which will be single pilot IFR.
• Maintaining appropriate CRM.
• Following policies and procedures as established within the Flight Dept.
• Updating and reassuring passengers and crew during emergencies.
• Determining the safest routes and analyzing flight plans prior to takeoff.
• Getting enough rest between flights.
• Anticipating issues and maintaining professionalism during emergencies.
• Keeping up to date with aircraft advancements and equipment.
• Keep aircraft and hangar clean and dispatch ready aircraft (no later than day after trip).
• Keep hangar lobby and parking garage area clean.
• Assist passengers loading/unloading luggage.
• Service aircraft lavatory and oxygen systems.
• Check aircraft tire pressure and servicing as required.
• Report accurate and timely trip expenses to the Chief Pilot.
• Complete trip records for each aircraft.
• Operation of the home fuel farm system for both AV gas and Jet-A.
• Willing to accept other duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot.
• Live within 1 hour of Metter airport.
• Completion of the required number of training hours.
• All relevant licenses and certifications.
• Strong communication skills and ability to function under pressure.
• Excellent leadership skills, situational awareness, and professionalism.
• Be able to achieve and obtain ratings/qualifications for operation of Company aircraft.
• Maintain proficiency.
• Maintain a minimum class 2 physical.