North Carolina, United States
Line Technician Supervisor – in Wilmington, NC
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Position Title: Line Technician Supervisor
Location: Wilmington, NC
Reports to: Operations Manager
The “Company) is a private equity-backed, platform company launched in 2017 that is focused on the fixed-based operator (“FBO”) sector. The Company has been rapidly growing through the acquisition of FBO locations and has significant additional committed capital from its sponsors to continue to grow the business through future acquisitions. The Company’s strategy is to acquire attractive locations and increase EBITDA at these locations through investment and operational and commercial improvements.
Primary Purpose of the Position
The Line Technician Supervisor (LTD) attends to all service needs as they relate to and transient aircraft, catering to the needs of the jet owners, guests, and crews. While a LTS’s main job duties are focused upon the technical services provided to the aircraft (fueling, towing, parking, basic cleaning, etc.), exceptional customer service skills are vital for the successful completion of this role. The LTS ensures that every arriving /departing aircraft receives all ground support services in a timely fashion with high energy and a smile.
- Must understand and exemplify what it means to be a partner at the Company.
- Promotes and always maintains a positive image of the Company, to all personnel, members, volunteers, vendors, and the community.
- Ensures a safe operation by actively participating in the IS-BAH safety program: mitigating hazards, protecting customers, staff, and equipment from harm.
- Assists passengers and flight crews with our professional Seven Star Service: always offering additional services and exceeding customer expectations.
- Responsible for the movement, placement, storage, de-icing, and fueling of an aircraft.
- Operate a wide variety of aircraft ground support equipment.
- Exemplifies ramp awareness regarding aircraft, debris on the ramp or impending inclement weather procedures.
- Perform work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make fast decisions by using judgment consistent with company policies, standard operating procedures, and safety regulations.
- Performs other duties deemed necessary and assigned by shift-lead, shift-supervisor, or Line Manager.
- Understands that this position may expose the partner to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, machinery, and inclement weather.
- Responsible for all aircraft and ramp coordination during assigned shifts
- Delegate and assign duties to qualified personnel, monitor progress, and assess results
- Responsible for monitoring work of the LSTs on duty during your assigned shifts
- Assist Line Manager with training/mentoring new employees
- Responsible for adhering to all safety policies and procedures by managing employees accordingly in the Manager’s absence
- Maintains shift reports and related paperwork
- Fill in for the Line Manager when she/he is not on duty
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional mathematical skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Physically able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of various aircraft types and servicing a plus.
North Carolina, United States
Aviation Maintenance, Operations / Management