This position is responsible for planning, implementation, management and oversight of all operations at the Company’s New Jersey bases. The Base Manager will support local supervisors and staff in the day-to-day operation of the company’s diverse business interests, including snow removal and street sweeping.
• Working with VP Operations in ensuring the highest level of readiness and performance in servicing all snow and sweeping clients.
• Engagement and satisfaction of all clients, as well as participating with clients in annual planning and any internal management processes, as requested or needed.
• Providing guidance for direct reports in managing all aspects of established programs.
• Financial management of operations, with focus on revenue generation and attaining profit goals.
• Ensuring equipment preventative maintenance standards and policies are being practiced and employees are being adequately trained, coached and monitored to promote a safe and effective working environment.
• Adherence to Federal, State and Local regulations that govern personnel, safety, training, facilities, and operations.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering, at least five years’ experience in management level in large operation, including; P&L responsibility, managing staff 100 or more, direct client management, and promoting a culture of accountability. Construction and heavy equipment management is a real plus. A consistently superior track record in meeting or exceeding corporate expectations and a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to act quickly to find innovative solutions to obstacles in a fast paced environment.