Florida, United States
Managing Director – North America – Engine exchange and rotable sales program
An established, multi-million dollar parts distribution organization that is dedicated to serving the air transportation industry has an immediate employment opportunity for an experienced Managing Director – North America. This role will best fit a current Manager or Senior Manager looking for the next step in your career.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborating with the VP of Sales & Business Development to set company’s strategic vision and marketing strategy
- Maintains and prioritizes relationships with regional customer executives to ensure that their needs are being met
- Development of Short term leasing and trading business opportunities
- Whole asset acquisitions
- Contract and program negotiations for Distribution and Surplus Aftermarket
- Intra company collaboration for sales and marketing initiatives
- Engine exchange program development
- Leads discussions and presentations to regional customer executives
- Works closely with cross-functional groups within the company to support new business development and customer retention to drive strong monthly/quarterly/annual sales accomplishments
- Draft and execute annual goals and strategies that are aligned with our long-term vision.
- Lead regional team through the annual strategic planning process and manage team’s execution of strategies to meet annual goals
- Provide progress updates to senior leadership
- Ability to manage a large number of active accounts while simultaneously uncovering and assisting sales team with closing new sales opportunities
- Leading a team of directors, managers, consultants and seconded employee’s; responsible for recruitment, development, and retention of a culturally diverse team
- Ensures decisions made on disposition of nonconforming product adhere to company’s quality procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, aviation or international relations; and/or related experience, training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- 7-10 years of direct sales experience within the aviation industry
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role and personnel management
- 5+ years of analytical experience
- 5+ years of airframe rotable components sales program experience
- Experience working in one or more emerging markets
- Strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive environment.
- Articulate verbal communication, professional business writing and presentation skills
- Travel 35%
Florida, United States
Operations / Management, Sales