Florida, United States
Marketing Communications Officer – Vero Beach, FL
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Job Description – Marketing and Communications Officer
Location: Vero Beach, FL
Responsible to: Managing Director
- Overview and Objectives of the Position:
The Marketing and Communications role is responsible for the delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business, raising the market presence of the employer across all media channels, while maintaining brand identity.
This key role is integral to conveying the correct messaging to the employer’s B2B and B2C markets to ensure they are considered the Approved Training Organization of choice. Innovation and creative thinking are a must to ensure that the company appeals to a wider audience and is differentiated through quality, safety, and professionalism.
- Key Relationships:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Managing Director
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Implementation of the Brand strategy ensuring a strong, consistent brand image is always portrayed.
- Implementing the marketing strategy for new and existing products – including campaigns, events, social media, and PR.
- Developing and delivering the social media strategy to support business priorities – including designing branded posts and videos, researching hashtags, scheduling, and reporting.
- Working closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations – CEO, COO, Managing Director, Chief Representatives.
- Ensuring that marketing related key performance objectives are implemented and achieved through monthly KPI reporting.
- Work closely with line manager to develop marketing materials for individual products and programs.
- Developing key relationships with third party suppliers – including design agency, digital agency, PR agency contacts and airline clients.
- Organizing and participating in key events to include trade events, open days, graduation events, airline visits, airline forums and university visits.
- Creative input into asset and content creation, including website.
- Copy creation across all channels for external communications.
- Market research and competitor analysis to determine requirements, market perception and consumer trends.
- To ensure brand guidelines are adhered to and realized in all marketing communications
- Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Degree or equivalent education in a marketing or related subject.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts, across all levels.
- Previous experience within a marketing function.
- Advanced skills in copy writing, social media management and content creation.
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly.
- Geographical Coverage:
- Vero Beach, Florida
- Occasional worldwide overseas travel for trade shows, promotional events, and client meetings.
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Event management – specified events and associated attendance.
- Social media engagement and sales conversions.
- Application rates for various employer’s programs.
- Product sales.
- Safety Responsibilities
- Practice the Company’s Safety policy and Just Culture.
Florida, United States