Marketing Director – Remote
PLEASE NOTE: This role requires being authorized to work in the United States. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship.
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: Director of Marketing
Employment location: Remote
Job Summary: The employer is a supplier of high-performance leather and textile products for the aerospace and rail industries. The company is seeking a visionary leader to join our team as the Director of Marketing to lead our marketing efforts and drive growth in these industries.
As the Director of Marketing, the candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic marketing plan that increases brand awareness, drives sales, and grows our customer base. The candidate will work closely with the executive team to identify market opportunities and lead the development and execution of marketing initiatives that meet the needs of our customers in the aerospace and rail industries.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with Perrone Performance Leather and Textiles’ overall business objectives.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive sales, and generate leads.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, industry partners, and media outlets.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets and track ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Analyze market trends and consumer insights to inform marketing strategies and tactics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities for growth in the aerospace and rail industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- 5+ years experience in the aerospace and/or rail, bus, automotive or marine industries is a requirement.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies that drive revenue growth.
- Experienced with branding, product launches, advertising, and trade shows.
- Strong design background
- Employee management experience
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.