Military Sales Manager – Cockpit Avionics
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for sponsorship!
Prefer Candidates in the Greater Philadelphia, Washington DC Area, however All Qualified Candidates will be Considered.
This is a Work from Home Opportunity
Our client is a diversified international avionics supplier to civil, military, business, and commercial air transport markets and operators. They manufacture a broad range of RVSM compliant Air Data Systems, Flat Panel Display Systems, Autothrottle Systems, Flight Sensors and Control Systems, Fuel quantity and flow measurement and Engine Instruments.
They offer excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge Product Design and High Output Production and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. We seek committed individuals interested in joining an informed, talented team involved in all aspects of the organization from product development through customer delivery and installation.
- Direct sales efforts to a select group of house accounts.
- Generate new customers across Military/ Defense market segments (some emphasis will be placed on developing International Customers).
- Regularly attend industry trade shows to keep updated in aviation trends and grow contact base. Assist in coordinating the efforts of the sales staff and company consultants.
- Actively participate in training of junior inside sales representatives as required.
- Assist engineering in creating New Product Definition.
- Significantly increase sales of company products.
- Performance will be measured against assigned house accounts and the development of new business.
- Provide accurate sales projections, activity reports, revenues and cost to the Executive Team.
- Manage proposal activities and obtain market and competitive information to facilitate a winning strategy.
- New Product Introduction
- BS degree or equivalent. Technical emphasis preferred
- 5+ years of experience selling cockpit avionics to the military / defense industry.
- Must communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to operate a personal computer, associated software and other business tools as required.
- Pilot expertise is highly desirable.