PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package
Job Title: Aviation MRO Maintenance Manager
Employment Locations: Dallas, TX or Phoenix, AZ or Miami, FL
We are a fast-paced aviation company with rapid growth opportunity, and we are seeking a highly motivated team member to join our Dallas facility. Works under the administrative direction of the VP of Operations, with minimal supervision.
Responsible for business operations and driving continuous improvement efforts to grow the business unit. Full focus on Safety, Quality, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of departmental and organizational operations for a plant through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct and coordinate activities of departments concerned with the production, sales, and distribution of products
• Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties
• Work with quality procedures and manuals to ensure compliance with company standards
• Review sales, operational metrics and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
• Managing and improving workflow through the constraint and bottleneck processes
• manage personnel and provide leadership to achieve operational goals this includes but not limited to; staffing requirements, interviewing, hire, managing the cross-training plan, train new employees
• Perform shop floor optimization, lean improvements, and ensure conflict resolution to drive profitable growth
• Cooperatively works cross functionally with other management to ensure appropriate allocation of resources and human power
• Preemptively identifies negative trends and creatively works to achieve win-win solutions with other management when conflicts occur, balancing program requirements with resource constraints
• Effectively addresses customer concerns and obtains solutions such as reallocation of resources, revised schedules or modified contractual specifications
• 5-10 years of experience in operations management is desired
• FAA Airframe and Power Plant License
• Must have knowledge of a general technical field such as engineering, contracts administration, or program management.
• Fluent verbal and written English skills are required.
• Proficient in the use of computers as well MS Office products
• Must be a team player who will contribute ideas and solutions.
• Strong communication skills.
The employer provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, short and long- term disability, life, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings with company match focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
The employer is a rapidly growing FAA authorized aviation service provider with nine locations throughout North America. Headquartered in Londonderry, New Hampshire, the company was founded in 1994.
Today, the company’s employees are some of the most talented, well-seasoned leaders in the industry. Success for the company means being part of a collaborative team where goals are exceeded, and people matter. The company offers competitive salaries, market leading benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and career advancement in the growing Aircraft Maintenance Industry.