PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package
Job Title: Aviation MRO Regional Manager
Employment location: Phoenix, AZ or Dallas, TX
Works under the administrative direction of the Vice President of Operations, with minimal supervision. Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations for a plant through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain P&L discipline for the sites within the region
• Direct and coordinate activities of departments concerned with the production, sales, and distribution of products
• Drive business performance in order to meet the KPI’s established by the VP of Operations
• Promote and focuses on instilling a culture of Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Improvement
• Drive efficiency gains and cost reductions efforts to achieve the annual budget for the region
• Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
• Work with Quality procedures and manuals to ensure compliance with Company standards.
• Review sales, operational metrics and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
• Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes
• Implement lean initiatives, visual factory management, and improve the 5S activities
• Apply the theory of constraints and develop a constraint management program to improve the general output of all sites within the region
• Coordinates customer on-site visits with other facility management to ensure optimal impact.
• Cooperatively works cross functionally with other management to ensure appropriate allocation of resources and manpower.
• Preemptively identifies negative trends and creatively works to achieve win-win solutions with other management when conflicts occur, balancing program requirements with resource constraints.
• Effectively addresses customer concerns and obtains solutions such as reallocation of resources, revised schedules or modified contractual specifications
• Expand the professional development of the site leads and high potential employees Requirements:
1. Candidate must have 5-10 years of experience in operations management.
2. FAA Airframe and Power Plant License is preferred
3. Must have knowledge of a general technical field such as engineering, contracts administration, or program management.
4. Fluent verbal and written English skills are required, Spanish is preferred
5. Proficient in the use of computers as well MS Office products
The employer provides competitive pay and above market benefits (medical, dental, ST/LT disability, PTO, 401K) to create a long-term partnership with our employees.
The employer is a rapidly growing FAA authorized aviation service provider with nine locations throughout North America. Headquartered in Londonderry, New Hampshire, the company was founded in 1994.
Today, the company’s employees are some of the most talented, well-seasoned leaders in the industry. Success for the company means being part of a collaborative team where goals are exceeded, and people matter. The company offers competitive salaries, market leading benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and career advancement in the growing Aircraft Maintenance Industry.