Florida, United States
- Responsible for the daily oversight of the Operations Department to include staff scheduling, customers interaction and reporting of KPI’s and quality metrics.
- Perform managerial responsibilities and recommend related actions, for example, hire/fire, disciplinary actions, PMP, training and certifications, work assignments, scheduling vacation, monitoring attendance, review, approve, and verify/ensure accuracy of employees’ hours worked.
- Ensure all maintenance information provided on aircraft, engines, avionics, and aircraft components is accurate and meets customer quality expectations
- Interface with customer representatives, coordinate customer communication activities and resolve any questions or disputes as needed
- Determine needs and ensure the appropriate tools are available to support operational requirements and coordinate shared resources with other Operations Managers to optimize results and efficiency
- Solicit feedback from staff for development of new concepts and actively support and integrate continuous improvement activities into procedures and processes to ensure that efficiency objectives and customer satisfaction index goals are met.
- 5+ years of direct and managerial operational experience in a technology service company. The candidate will need to improve process, structure and metrics while also managing day to day operations of the team.
- A Bachelors degree in related area or equivalent years of experience
- Excellent track record of recruiting and on-boarding of employees
- Ability to manage communication and expectations with entry level employees, senior technical employees and executive leadership
- Working knowledge of process development, improvement methodology, and implementation
- Exceptional care for customers and overall customer service philosophy – we want someone who is maniacally focused on driving an exceptional customer experience at every stage and touch point with our company
- Execution focused leader who knows when to throw people at a problem and then knows how to automate process to continue to scale the business without adding new headcount with every new dollar of revenue
- Process development experience crucial, six sigma experience a plus
- Development of reporting, scorecards and metrics to understand root cause, process efficiency and to improve resource use, automation and end to end experience.
- Management of metrics but more importantly manage to the experience of the customer within the budget parameters and product parameters
- Understanding of aviation technology or maintenance tracking software is a plus
Florida, United States
Aviation Maintenance, Operations / Management