Operations Manager for aircraft and helicopter MRO in Latin America
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: Operations Manager (for aircraft and helicopter MRO in Latin America)
Employment location: Costa Rica (Latin America)
- Candidate will be the responsible for the overall management/leadership of an aircraft and helicopter MRO in Latin America
- This position will manage both the daily activities, business development, and P&L oversight of the aircraft and helicopter MRO in Latin America
- This position has 4 direct reports – an Administrative Manager, Director of Maintenance, Training Manager, and QC Manager.
- This position will report directly to Shareholders on a regular basis (at least 2x/month)
- Experience working in Latin America
- Must speak both English and Spanish fluently
- 10+ years aviation operational experience – focused on aircraft and/or helicopter repair/maintenance
- Preferred: General Aviation Aircraft maintenance and maintenance management experience
- P&L management experience is required
- Business development and strategic growth leadership required
- Ability to manage both the employees of the maintenance facility as well as the shareholders
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers/clients
- Ability to successfully communicate and manage all aspects of the business through designated team members
- Ability to realize the vision of the shareholders and inspire the rest of the team to improve and increase key performance indicators
Operations / Management