Overseas Job Opportunity – F-15QA Maintenance Training Instructors
NOTE: DUE TO ITAR / TAA REQUIREMENTS THESE POSITIONS ARE LIMTED TO U.S. CANDIDATES ONLY. PLEASE TO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A U.S. CITIZEN/PASSPORT HOLDER.
The F-15QA Maintenance Training Instructor will train Qatar Emiri Air Force (QEAF) students at Al-Udeid AB, Qatar to produce trained technicians that are able to operate and maintain the F-15QA aircraft systems, subsystems, and support equipment. Training will be to the level necessary to provide trainees a thorough understanding of their specialty trade to begin structured OJT.
Job Description Qualifications:
Avionics – Fuel Systems – Hydraulics
Candidates must have skills equivalent to the USAF Craftsman (5/7-skill levels) in a like position/system on the same weapon system and minimum of five (5) years of experience in their respective specialty on the F-15C/D/E/S/SA/K/SG model aircraft or other fighter/attack aircraft (F-16, F/A-18, F-35 or F-22). Candidate maintenance training specialist will have the experience, skills, and communications necessary to provide a thorough understanding of training objectives.
- Perform academic, training device, and hands-on training on QEAF aircraft.
- Instruct students through assigned blocks of instruction at basic and/or advanced levels.
- Develops and/or revise lesson plans and training materials.
- Monitors and evaluates student progress and performance.
- Maintains professional and technical expertise.
- Oversees the review and evaluation of customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design.
- Oversees the development, delivery and evaluation of technical training.
- Develops training concepts, techniques, and processes.
- Document training events and tasks in individual training records and manage QEAF personnel training records.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of instruction.
- Knowledge of training aids and devices used in training programs.
- Knowledge of instructional design materials development for assigned courses.
- Knowledge of tests and measurement principles, techniques, and objectives.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- Skill in written and oral communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- Experience with training courseware development with platform instructions.
- Ability to obtain a US Security Clearance
- Skills equivalent to the USAF Craftsman (7-level) in like positions/systems.
- Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in their specialty with fighter aircraft experience.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned.
- These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.