Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Overseas Opportunity – S-92 and S-70 Instructor Pilots & Standardization Instructor Pilot
NOTE: DUE TO ITAR / TAA REQUIREMENTS THESE POSITIONS ARE LIMTED TO U.S. AND UK CANDIDATES ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A U.S. OR UK CITIZEN/PASSPORT HOLDER.
- All pilots will be thoroughly trained and experienced on the specific type of aircraft.
- SA shall be responsible for providing all pilots with aviation life support and mission support equipment.
- MOI pilots under company instruction will receive an evaluation of course completion and a certificate of course The Operating Base Commander designates the pilot as appropriate (PIC, SIC, IP, or MTP) designation.
- The Instructor Pilots shall perform the following training to GSAC pilots who have completed the initial pilot training courses:
- Training for Pilots not presently qualified in a specific aircraft or equipment will include the following:
- Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
- Qualification S-92 and S-70 Series
- Proficiency Training
- Refresher Training will be provided for pilots with previous qualifications but who have not flown or utilized the equipment for more than 90 days, per GSAC Flying Orders
- Mission Training is designed to provide training in specific Crew Member These Tasks will be trained during day, night and NVG conditions. All tasks in accordance with SA Flight Training Guide.
- Provide Functional Check Flight, Instructor Pilot and Currency trai
- Continuation Training that are above crew member tasks that will be conducted on a daily flight At every opportunity, all flight time will be utilized to accomplish continuation training.
- Specific Instructor Pilot (IP) S92 & S70i requirements:
- Conduct flight instruction per the Aircrew Training Manual as published for the Maintain accurate and current flight training folders on individuals in training.
- Maintain all CFI, Class 2 Medical and PIC status per FAA
- Conduct Flight Operations under GSAC Flying Orders Book regulations.
- Provide Annual Evaluations of GSAC Pilots.
- Conduct Classroom training on all subject matter of aircraft systems or flight
- Support mission operations when requested if GSAC Flight Crews are not available.
- Maintain flight currency per GSAC Flying Orders
- Provide recommendation and screening of GSAC Pilot Personnel for PIC Maintain current knowledge of aircraft systems, operations, and emergency procedures.
Specific Instructor Pilot Qualifications for S-92 Instructor Pilots and S-70i Instructor Pilots
- FAA CFll Helicopter Required 2- ATP preferred
- Experience in UH-60 is preferred.
- Helicopter flight time (2000 hours minimum)
- Instructor Pilot time in helicopter (1000 hours minimum)
- Class 2 Medical must be current and maintained.
- Experience with Search and Rescue Operations, use of hoist, and other military operations.
- Able to write and present material for flight operations, aircraft systems, and mission operations.
- NVG Experience (200 hours minimum).
Basic Salary : $120k – yearly.
Housing: Provide (Western Secured Compound).
Transportation: Provided (If single shared car – married private car).
Mobile Allowance: $26.00 Monthly.
Vacation Allowance: $133.33 Monthly – $1600.00 Yearly
Mobilization: All expenses will be covered by the Employer
Rotation: 5M-1M for Single / 11M-1M for married.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia