Pilot Instructors (PI) Cessna 172/208 – Iraq
***THIS POSITION IS IN BALAD, IRAQ AND OFFERS A ROTATIONAL SCHEDULE***
The Pilot Instructor (PI) will provide Aircraft Pilot and Instructor Pilot (IP) Training and instruction to the host nation. This is a C172/C208 pilot and instructor pilot training program that provides skills to independently operate C172/C208 aircraft systems, subsystems, and related support equipment. All training will be conducted to U.S. Air Force standards and operations will be limited to training within the scope of the contract. The candidate will work in Balad, Iraq.
The Pilot Instructor (PI) responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform duties as a C172/C208 Pilot Instructor (PI)
- Provide classroom, ground, and in-flight training and instruction as necessary.
- Maintain aircrew student records, rosters, and trackers.
- Additional tasks may also be required to be performed as assigned by the Director of Operations-Cessna and /or Company management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be Certified Flight Instructors with Instrument (CFII) rating qualified under Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 14: Aeronautics and Space (FAA) or equivalent CFII rating from an FAA recognized foreign civil aviation authority or former military instructor pilots who qualify under FAA Part 61.73. In addition, all instructors must meet the experience requirement of 300 hours of instructor pilot experience and 500 PIC hours C 172/208 Aircraft
- DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in Iraq
- Previous experience instructing foreign nationals
- Ability to work well with peers in stressful conditions and close living quarters
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be able to obtain a visa for Iraq
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must possess an active U.S. passport with a minimum of 12 months before expiration prior to start date
*Failure to complete any of these actions within 60 days of accept will result in rescinding of the offer If the candidate is unable to pass the medical screening after the start date and prior to deployment an immediate administrative termination will be requested.