Part 135 Captain – Falcon 2000
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for sponsorship!
- Current First Class Medical
- 3,500 total logged flying hours
- 1,500 hours in multi-engine aircraft
- 500 hours in turboprop or turbofan powered aircraft
- 250 hours in the make and model aircraft operated (Falcon 2000)
- 14 on 7 off. Aircraft is crewed with 2 Captains and 1 First Officer.
- Northwest. Candidate must be willing to relocate to Spokane, WA or North Idaho.