PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for sponsorship!
Note: This is a full time / direct hire position.
As company ambassadors to our clients, our crews are highly qualified to safely and professionally fly our clients anywhere in the world. Our skilled crew members take seriously their responsibility, career, and our company’s goal to achieve a higher standard. Our crew member program includes:
Minimum Required SIC Qualifications:
• FAA ATP certificate
• Phenom 300 Type rating – 250 hours in type
• 3,000 hours total flight time
• Current FAA Class 1 medical certificate
• No significant accidents, incidents, or enforcement’s in the last 3 years
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Compensation and Related Details:
• Competitive salary, health insurance contribution, 401(k) matching, and more
• Located in beautiful sunny Southern California
• Unique opportunity to work inside the world of private aviation with one of the best companies in the industry
• Significant opportunities are also available to those who join our team and contribute to the success of the company