Maine, United States
PART 145 REPAIR STATION CHIEF INSPECTOR
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
General Description: The Chief Inspector has the overall supervisory authority and responsibility for all repair station inspection activities, which includes the following summary.
Responsible To: Director of Maintenance
- Maintain the knowledge and qualifications necessary for this position.
- Schedule and distribute inspection functions in a manner that promotes a consistent flow of articles through the repair station.
- Administer the technical aspects of the inspection operation to include directing, planning and providing the necessary methods, techniques, practices, aids and MTE.
- Ensure that the overall inspections performed are in compliance with the manufacturer’s instructions and/or other technical data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
- Provide assistance, supervision, guidance and direction to all inspectors.
- Ensure established inspection safety precautions are being adhered to.
- Oversee the inspections performed by any individual unfamiliar with the methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment and tools used.
- Ensure inspector training is scheduled and received.
- Maintain the repair station inspection system to ensure it will continually produce satisfactory results consistent with FAA regulations, company policies and standard industry practices.
- Ensure that inspection equipment and inspection tooling is maintained in proper working order.
- Ensure that inspection personnel adhere to all company policies and procedures in this
- Ensure compliance with the procedures in Chapter II, Section 1 detailing Inspecting Incoming Raw Materials, Parts and Hardware in in regard to Disposition of Contract Maintenance Articles under Chapter I, Section 6.
- Ensure compliance with the procedures in Chapter II, Section 2 detailing Preliminary & Hidden Damage Inspections.
- Ensure compliance with the procedures in Chapter II, Section 3 detailing Miscellaneous Inspections Part Handling.
- Ensure compliance with the procedures in Chapter II, Section 4 detailing Final Inspection and Return to Service.
- Ensure compliance with procedures in Chapter II, Section 5 detailing Technical Data.
- Ensure compliance with the procedures in Chapter II, Section 6 detailing Taking Corrective Action on Deficiencies.
- Comply with the procedures in Chapter II, Section 7 detailing Calibrating Measuring and Test Equipment.
- Ensure compliance with the procedures in Chapter II, Section 8 detailing Service Difficulty Reporting.
- Ensure compliance with the procedures in Chapter II, Section 9 detailing Proficiency of Inspection personnel.
- Ensure the shared compliance procedures in Chapter II, Section 10 detailing Internal Auditing.
Maine, United States