San Diego, CA
Phenom 300 Captain – Part 135/91
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
The company has an opening for an experienced and exceptional Captain for its Embraer Phenom 300 FAA Part 135 and Part 91 operations based out of Carlsbad Airport (CRQ) near San Diego, California. Significant opportunities are available to those who join our team and contribute to the success of the company. Applicants must live in or be willing to relocate to the greater San Diego area.
What’s it like to be a crew member?
Our crews are among the best-trained and most experienced professionals in the aviation industry. As company ambassadors to our clients, they are highly qualified to safely and professionally fly our clients anywhere in the world. Our skilled crew members take seriously their responsibility, career, and our company’s goal to achieve a higher standard. Our crew member program includes:
- Annual recurring state of the art simulator training at the finest training facilities in the world.
- In-house training for company specific items and adherence to our FAA approved procedures.
- An Initial Operating Experience (IOE) and mentoring program that is proven to ensure our crew members meet and exceed industry standards.
- FAA required drug testing and medical examinations.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3,500 hours total flight time
- 250 hours in type EMB-505/Phenom 300 (highly preferred)
- FAA ATP certificate
- Current FAA Class 1 medical certificate
- No significant accidents, incidents, or enforcements in the last 5 years
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary, health insurance contribution, 401(k) matching, and more
- Unique opportunity to work inside the world of private aviation with one of the best companies in the industry
- Located in beautiful sunny Southern California
San Diego, CA