Pricing Analyst – South Florida
PLEASE NOTE: This role requires being authorized to work in the United States. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship.
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Employment location: South Florida
- Independently manage pricing analysis for a full range of aircraft and engine leasing related transactions
- Build and maintain detailed Pricing models, and valuation analyses to examine strategic alternatives, projected performance, and resource allocation
- Ensure timely pricing analysis and briefs for aircraft lease and related business solutions for strategic decision-making
- Review transaction documentation from a pricing and commercial control perspective
- Keep abreast of general market and industry intelligence and development as well as internal fleet economics and activities.
- Prepare reporting and presentation materials for internal or external use
- Perform any ad hoc duties and business travel as assigned from time to time
- Interface with multiple business units on highly variable topics and problems
- Take initiative in absence of a direct report
- BS/BA (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Engineering)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years of relevant global aircraft/engine lease pricing experience
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills for dynamic project settings and attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in multi-cultural settings
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in an onsite, office setting
- Flexibility and ability to change direction
Operations / Management, Sales