Massachusetts, United States
Private Jet Charter Broker Sales – entry-level – Boston, MA
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: Private Jet Sales Consultant – ENTRY-LEVEL!!
Employment location: Bedford, MA (Boston area)
The employer is the middle person between the private jet charter clients and the private jet operators. The company’s clients consists of high-net-worth individuals, fortune 500 companies, governments & relief agencies, and sport & entertainment organizations.
The company’s Private Jet Sales Consultants manage the full travel and sales cycle, so all their clients have to do is fly! As a Private Jets Sales Consultant, you will be providing high quality customer service and making a special effort to ensure your client’s chartering experience is a success!
The employer is seeking an individual who has proven experience and skills in promoting value through customer service, ability to foster long-lasting client relationships and is interested in going the extra mile. Training will be based in our New York office for approximately 3-5 months followed by international training based in our London HQ for 4 weeks.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- $55,500K base salary + uncapped commission
- 9-levels of career growth opportunities from Trainee Broker to Director
- Job stability and leadership support of development
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance plans through Aetna
- 401K retirement savings plan with generous employer match!
- Life insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 20 days to start in vacation time and more earned each year
- Paid sick time
- 12 paid public holidays
- Additional paid leave for your birthday, wedding, moving house, holiday shopping and more
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Building your list of potential clients by researching internal and external databases, websites and social media
- Pro-actively targeting your list through outbound sales calls, emails and visits (both face-to-face and virtual) and converting them from potential clients in to company clients
- Building relationships with Private Jet Operators to ensure we are able to provide the most suitable aircraft choices for the clients’ requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
- Ensure you are consistently exceeding both your sales activity and financial targets
- Confirming company procedures are being followed in a methodical and chronological way to ensure protection of both the company and the client
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Managing charter bookings from inquiry to completion
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Building a wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organization
- Make prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks
- 1 to 2 years sales experience
- Ability to complete the initial training which will be based in the company’s New York office for approximately 3-5 months followed by international training based in their London HQ for 4 weeks. Training and travel expenses are covered by the company.
Massachusetts, United States