California, United States
Private Jet Sales Consultant (Aviation Charter experience required) – San Francisco, CA
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: Private Jet Sales Consultant (Aviation Charter Experience Required)
Employment location: San Francisco, CA
Employer is looking for brokers who understand the market and have a proven track record of identifying sales leads right through to establishing long term client relationships. The qualified candidate will need to be commercially astute and still driven by smashing financial targets whilst being a team player.
- Building your list of potential customers by researching company’s database, websites, LinkedIn and trade press etc.
- Pro-actively targeting potential client list through outbound sales calls, emails and visits (both face-to-face and virtual) and converting them from potential customers to company customers
- Building relationships with Private Jet Operators to ensure access to the widest range of aircraft available to provide solutions for company customers
- Maintain relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- Working to sales target meeting financial objectives
- Ability to demonstrate expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Manage charter bookings from enquiry to completion
- Receiving inbound requests for urgent charters virtually 24/7
- Present bespoke quotes to customers demonstrating good commercial acumen
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Private jet chartering experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Willing to learn and adaptable
- Interest in aviation and sales
- High attention to detail
- Confident individual
- Open to travel
Benefits, Compensation, etc.
- Base salary + uncapped commission!
- Clear path for career advancement from Senior Broker to Director
- Job stability and leadership support of development
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance plans through Aetna
- 401K retirement savings plan with generous employer match!
- Life insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 20 days to start in vacation time and more earned each year
- Paid sick time
- 12 paid public holidays
- Additional paid leave for your birthday, wedding, moving house, holiday shopping and more
California, United States