Florida, United States
Program Manager – aerospace manufacturing (Fleming Island, FL)
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Grow sales by working tactically and strategically as an Inside Sales leader. Manage Customer relationships systematically as a Program Manager and collaborate with Inside and Outside Sales to promote customer delight and world class service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Most critical part of the job responsibilities; requires most of the employee’s time and effort.
- Manage inbound RFQs and leverage systematic pricing strategy to provide Quotes directly to customer
- Follow up on quotes and analyze post-mortem results to influence and optimize pricing strategy
- Work with Operations team to schedule/expedite/track orders and communicate thoroughly with Customer as main point of contact
- Utilize Quote Database tool to track pending opportunities
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to foster intimate knowledge of the voice of the customer
- Working with the company President, Director of Business Development, and corporate legal to negotiate contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Provide value to customer by sharing product expertise
- Work with the Company President and Director of Business Development to periodically visit customers and grow relationships
- Forecasts trends based on end user and aircraft platform build rates
- Work with Director of Business Development to create market feedback for Company President
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and social media to promote company’s Brand and Products
- Must be a team player and can work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between customers, outside sales, and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Manage and update customer databases or portals as required
- Promote and market new products or value-added services
- Sourcing non-stock (buyout) items to fulfill customer’s requirements
- Communication with customer throughout the order fulfillment process
- Expedite and trace customer orders
- Communication with management and other employees to facilitate customer satisfaction and further sales
Work Experience / Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Operations or Engineering preferred
- 5 Years Aerospace or related field/ Sales / purchasing / Customer Service experience preferred
- Microsoft Office – Well versed in Excel and Power Point
- Ability to interpret blue prints/drawings
- Effective Communication
- Organizational and Detail focused
- Basic Math Skills
- Quickbooks experience is a plus
Florida, United States
Operations / Management, Sales