Florida, United States
Program Manager (for Part 145 aerospace company) – Orlando, FL
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: Program Manager (for Part 145 aerospace company)
Employment location: Orlando, FL
Summary of position:
The employer is a young and dynamic company operating in the aviation industry. With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, and six overseas offices spanning from Las Vegas to Melbourne, the employer operates in a highly global environment – where things are moving fast!
Working from our office in Orlando, the Program Manager will be part of a strong international Program Management team, which is always striving to be one step ahead of the company growth.
Responsibilities and tasks:
The Program Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations on assigned customers in America’s region, as well as being back-up and support on other customer programs as needed.
- Secure continuous flow in parts to support sales and purchasing efforts and ensure that this is done in accordance with the company’s Quality Standard.
- Provide timely and accurate service towards each customer as specified in each Program Agreements terms and conditions.
- Oversight of Customer Executives, and working in conjunction with America’s Programs team to ensure the following:
- Ensure replenishment orders are fulfilled on time
- Arrange and follow through on pick-up and deliveries between customers and employer’s facilities
- Core receiving and processing, including cutting repair orders
- Close collaboration with technics, providing them with input on which units to prioritize in the shop, securing we have the right units to supply to customers at the right time.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting into Quantum Control for all customer related transactions from sending out replenishment units, to receiving unserviceable units and sending these for maintenance.
- Managing account finances, including profit margins, billing, and account receivables
- Providing reporting as required, meeting with both internal and external clients to present relevant KPI’s
- Transfers of units between PRO and COM in coordination with Program Manager and Repair & Asset Management
- Update relevant Excel sheets on shared drives pertaining to each customer Program
- Seek to continuously improve customer relations.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Expert knowledge of each operational process and procedure
- Educational background in a business, logistical, technical discipline or similar.
- +2 years’ experience within technical aviation or proven to be a quick learner
- +2 years’ experience within Customer Service, Sales, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Excellent knowledge of the company’s IT systems, including MS Office and Quantum Control
- Data entry and data discipline
Florida, United States
Operations / Management