Location: Saudi Arabia
Instructors will train foreign military students to produce qualified technicians in their assigned specialties who are able to maintain aircraft systems, subsystems, support equipment, and/or provide logistics support and expertise with little or no supervision. Training shall provide students specialty Upgrade Training to elevate skills from 3-level to 5-level on F-15C/D/S aircraft, GE engines, and associated support services for the following specialty: Propulsion Systems.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Removes, installs, inspects, repairs, and modifies engines, engine modules and components. Disassembles and assembles engines adhering to prescribed procedures. Prepares engines for installation, storage, or transportation. Tests components using bench mockups and test equipment. Installs and removes engines on test stands, and operates, evaluates, and performs test stand functions on engines. Accomplishes operator maintenance on test stands. Inspects and maintains engine ground SE. Operates and performs operator inspections on related SE. Selects, uses, and cares for special tools, hand tools, and test equipment. Uses and disposes of hazardous waste and materials.
2. Analyzes, interprets, and recommends maintenance actions based on unscheduled engine removals and engine monitoring system data. Coordinates with the base engine manager to analyze scheduled engine removals; recommends forecast actions to the weekly or monthly maintenance schedules.
Required educational/skills background:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ previous experience.
• Must possess 7-level craftsman experience level in propulsion systems.
• GE 110 and instructor experience highly desired.
• End of Service Award
• Residence Trip
• Medical Insurance
• Government Processing Fees