Indiana, United States
Aerospace manufacturing ‘Quality Assurance Manager’ – in Indiana
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
TITLE OF POSITION: QA Manager
EMPLOYMENT LOCATION: Confidential location
Employer is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to lead the world-class performance of the Quality function for the company. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, and the ability to see opportunities and significant experience creating and delivering integrated strategies in aerospace manufacturing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the vision, creation, and maintenance of the Quality Management System Program for company.
- Effectively transform quality policy into implementation of procedures and continual process improvement.
- Use expert knowledge to drive process maturity and capability through the analysis of Quality while ensuring compliance for our customer, production, and supply chain functions.
- Manage and continuously improve non-conformances and high-risk areas throughout the operation.
- Foster and improve supplier quality in collaboration with operations and supply chain functions.
- Participate in the design of a greenfield operation designing quality into the process early utilizing best in class processes and technology
- Be an ambassador for the company, both with co-workers and with suppliers.
- Lead continuous improvement of development of operational processes.
- Deliver a people first culture in alignment to the company’s leadership vision.
- Ensure compliance with government and industry certifications.
- Prepare training materials to educate and advance the development of an hourly and salaried workforce.
Your Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Quality, or similar field required.
- MBA, M.Sc. or an equivalent documented education a plus.
- 10+ years of aerospace-based QA Management and/or QA Lead experience required.
- Must have at least 5 years min. aerospace STRUCTURAL manufacturing QA experience!!
- 5+ years of managing direct reports and large-scale operations preferred.
- Expertise with the quality requirements of the aerospace industry.
- Experience with high rate, high quality production.
- Experience working with U.S. government contracts, including FAR/DFAR regulations.
- Excellent communication and team building experience working in an international environment.
- High level of business acumen and overall ability to plan on strategic and tactical level.
- Ability to structure work tasks and deliver a high quality of work.
- Strong and effective leadership skills of hourly and salaried workforce. Ability to drive and lead change.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Indiana, United States
Operations / Management