Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Middle East
Quality Manager, Aerospace Manufacturing (F-15 Modification Program)
PLEASE NOTE: This Position Requires U.S. Citizenship due to ITAR and Security Requirements. No Exceptions.
Responsible for the implementation of the Quality Management System. Plans, develops, and implements techniques, processes, and procedures for controlling the desired level of quality for all deliverables supplied by the program. Responsible for coordinating with production, engineering, warehouse, suppliers, and customers to resolve quality problems. Ensures compliance with Company, U.S. Government, Royal Saudi Air Force, Saudi Arabian Government, and other relevant standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitors process problems, testing results and quality objectives, responds to customer complaints and advises. Responsible for continuous improvement and risk mitigation programs.
- Analyzes data, isolates trends, and recommends improvements. Provides written documents and statistical studies. Maintains statistical data, quality charts and process improvement briefings.
- Formulate procedures, and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data. Utilize statistical data techniques to monitor production performance.
- Assist to establish and monitor packaging, shipping, and warehousing standards.
- Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect and resolve production problems.
- Participates in planning phase of workloads to develop detailed quality requirements as required by the Statement of Work, customer, and U.S. government representatives.
- Investigate customer concerns or complaints about quality. Reduce risk through effective risk mitigation program, methods, and procedures. Ensure continuous improvement.
- Reviews customer maintenance and quality regulations/programs to ensure compliance of standards relating to internal program processes and procedures.
- Ensure quality verification inspection are performed to verify compliance of standards in accordance with requirements listed in the statement of work, or by customer, or U.S.
- Study operation sequence, material flow, organizational charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
- Plan, promote, control, and organize training activities related to all program effort (safety, FOD, Tool control, etc.) Train program employees in the quality assurance theory and practice, processes and procedures.
- Establish and monitor production standard
– Bachelor’s Degree in aviation, business management, engineering, or business administration, or equivalent.
– Must have working knowledge of the policies and procedures governing foreign military sales and logistics operations.
– The manager must have experience with aircraft maintenance programs and/or aerospace manufacturing to qualify for the position. Experience with fighter aircraft flightline operations and production environment highly desirable.
– Must have 10 years on-aircraft experience and be able to become knowledgeable of the policies and procedures governing foreign military sales programs.
– Must possess computer skills e.g. Microsoft Excel and Word
– Must have strong writing and briefing/presentation skills
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Middle East
Aviation Maintenance, Operations / Management