Florida, United States
Sales Administrator/Specialist (in Fleming Island, FL)
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
We are seeking a self-motivated Sales Administrator to support our sales team within an Aerospace Industry leader. Your daily duties include assisting the Director of Business Development and Sales Manager, entering sales order information into our accounting management software, updating information in our quote database, responding to customer calls and emails, and assisting the purchasing and shipping departments with customer information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remain fully knowledgeable of the company’s policies, procedures and processes and its mission.
- Create sales orders in QuickBooks from customer purchase orders and internal quote data
- Entering customer order information into various spreadsheets and material trackers used internally
- Ensure data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Communicate with customers to confirm orders, update on order progress, and shipping
- Update sales and customer records as needed for current and prospective customers
- Coordinate with the Director of Business Development and Sales Manager to maintain and update the quote database and provide metrics for weekly/bi-weekly reviews
- Coordinate with production, quality, and shipping managers with any issues relevant to customer orders
- Assist with or manage customer payments with office manager
- Manage document entry into customer portals
- Complete work assignments within assigned deadlines, on time and with minimal errors to ensure quality customer experiences.
- Conduct both verbal and written communication in an effective, appropriate, positive, and informative manner to ensure quality customer experiences.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework in written composition, business math or other related business classes. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred. Minimum 1 year’s customer service experience, preferably in an Inside Sales environment.
- Prior experience utilizing Quickbooks (PREFERRED!) and Microsoft Office software to prepare correspondence, develop reports and enter customer data. Above average skills with Excel highly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task, exercise good time management, take notes, and create work instructions
- Customer Service – able to personally provide high level of service to targeted customer base/market.
- Team Orientation and Interpersonal – highly motivated, passionate, and creative team-player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within and external to the organization.
- Communication – able to effectively and persuasively express self verbally and in writing, using correct language and grammar in a professional, diplomatic, empathetic, and tactful manner.
- Analytical Problem-Solving and Decision Making – able to research, analyze, identify viable options, draw sound conclusions, present findings, and make thoughtful recommendations considering overall risk and short-term and long-term impact.
- Organization and Time Management – able to work independently with minimal supervision, planning, scheduling, and organizing professional schedule to complete actions within established deadlines and handling multiple priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Systems and Software – proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications, including Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook.
Florida, United States