Sales and Marketing Manager – Flight Training / Flight Test / Flight Support Services
PLEASE NOTE: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Our client is a premier provider of flight training, flight testing, aircraft maintenance, and aircraft storage services in the United States. The company is located in Mojave CA. Approximately 33% of time is at corporate headquarters – remainder is work from home and traveling.
The position of Sales & Marketing Manager requires familiarization with aviation operations and involves selling and marketing the company’s flight instruction and flight support services to clients and developing and growing their business.
- Marketing the company’s services through use of direct mail, internet, web site, and trade shows in addition to telemarketing programs and direct sales calls
- Keeping detailed records using CRM software and submitting monthly reports on prospect activities and sales
- Hiring and training additional sales personnel as required
- Frequent communication with company president on the sales & marketing process and progress
- Meeting goals and budgets
- Coordination and planning trade show activities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- FAA pilots license and medical clearance
- Successful track record in aviation sales
- Government sales experience
- Military aviation background a plus
- Self starter & highly motivated
- Attention to detail and planning
- Communication skills
- Reports to company president
- The company is located in Mojave CA. Approximately 33% of time is at corporate headquarters – remainder is work from home and traveling