Massachusetts, United States
Sales Manager Aerospace Electronics – Americas
In their Andover, Massachusetts location supporting the Aerospace Business Unit. As Technical Sales Manager you are responsible for executing and supporting the sales plan by conducting technical sales activities for existing and prospective Aerospace and Space clients, together with the respective sales managers, from opportunity management through execution of programs to ultimately maintain a long term relationship with key clients within the United States, Canada and South America.
- Proactively increase Aerospace sales within in the Americas (USA, Brazil and Canada) territory by fostering relationships and personal contact with our current and prospective clients
- Coordinate and manage relationships with TTTech’s client base in the Military & Defense industry
- Direct responsibility for selected key accounts to build, forecast, manage and achieve revenue
- Overseeing of the entire sales process from business strategy, development of business models, preparing written proposals, execution plan to closure of contracts and reporting for selected customers
- Perform, create, administer, support and participate in Aerospace marketing programs and events
- Maintain current account information records, prepare reports, and provide feedback to management personnel on a timely basis
- Coordinate meetings, trainings, and seminars with the customer to demonstrate the value proposition of TTTech solutions
- Work as part of the USA Sales & Technical teams
- Work with the European Executive, Product Management and Engineering teams based in Vienna Austria.
- Other tasks as directed by management
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in either computer science or electrical engineering – focused on Aerospace vehicles preferred
- Background in Aerospace electronics and/or systems required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales, program management or business development role in the Aerospace electronics or systems industry
- The proven ability to qualify client’s needs and follow-up with recommendations for solutions best suited to their needs.
- Ability to write and close complex offers and proposals
- The ability to learn new products quickly and comprehensively in order to effectively represent and sell to potential clients
- Excellent communication skills (phone, person and writing) in English
- A real desire to succeed and grow in responsibility and position
- The ability to work closely and coordinate with the multiple internal departmental teams both in the US and internationally while being highly self-motivated and accustomed to working autonomously
- The ability to effectively publically speak in front of various sized groups
- Great organizational skills with attention to detail and exceptional follow-through
- Must have clean driving record & license
- Must have ability to obtain a US Passport, international travel may be required
- Must be legal US citizen
We offer you excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth in a motivating work atmosphere in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, STD, LTD and vision.
Massachusetts, United States