Sales Manager (aircraft parts sales/trading exp.) – Miami, FL
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of Position: Sales Manager
Employment location: Miami, FL
Are you experienced in aircraft spare part sales/trading and do you want to be part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial company? The employer has an ambitious growth plan and is looking for qualified sales candidates to make it happen. The employer is located in Miami, Florida and is looking for an aggressive Sales Manager for the sales of aircraft spare parts and repair services to turboprop operators with focus on ATR/CRJ/ERJ in the South American market.
- Promote Spare Parts and MRO Services to Regional Aircraft Operators
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Customer visits within North, Central and South Americas
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3-4 years’ experience in aircraft spare parts sales and trading
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: aircraft spares trading/sales experience with a strong business acumen and fantastic customer centric skills.
- Successful sales experience, creating and nurturing clients relationships.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (Pentagon 2000, Quantum other ERP)
- Fluent in English & Spanish and / or Portuguese
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay (Annual Bonus based on sales targets – usually 15-25% of annual base).