Maryland, United States
SENIOR ACQUISITION ANALYST
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
Note: Experience should focus on Software and Services Buy. Secret Clearance is required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Six (6) years of Acquisition (Contracts) experience in Government Contracting Activities. At least three (3) years of DoD contracts experience must have been obtained within the last six (6) years prior to selection for employment under this contract. May accept less years of experience if strong experience in core task areas.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Candidate will support complex acquisitions for the Fleet Readiness Center (FRC) Acquisition Group (AG), Enterprise Department performing creation of acquisition documentation, such as, performance work statements, cost estimates, market research documents and sole source justifications. Candidate will also support the government Contracting Officers Representative (COR’s) post-award contract administration functions including contract modifications, vendor coordination, customer service, issue resolution and billing. Detailed experience and desired knowledge includes:
- Have demonstrated experience performing Contract procurement package development, primarily in the area of Pre-Award and Post Award tasking. Tasks include demonstrated experience with, Performance Work Statement (PWS), Statement of Work (SOW) Development, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL’s), DD-254 (Security Form) and other contractual document(s) development, as well as, demonstrated ability to support contract post-award actions. Candidate shall have experience with facilitation of contract modification requests. Familiarity / knowledge of Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time & Material (T&M) and Cost-Plus Fixed-Fee (CPFF) type contracts.
- The candidate will be responsible for leading pre-award project efforts from project inception to Request for Proposals (RFP) issuance. Their responsibilities include working directly with the customer and include:
- Support / perform the creation of acquisition documents that meets the customer’s Procurement requirements
- Create and maintain a Program of Action & Milestones (POA&M) for the procurement (project)
- Facilitate and participate in the customer’s development of an acquisition package including Performance Work Statement, Contract Deliverables and Independent Government Cost Estimate
- Creation of other required documentation such as personnel matrices, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan, Approval documents, etc.
- Be familiar / knowledgeable with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Department of Defense (DoD) Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), standards, regulations and directives.
- Have experience with post-award contract administration and oversight for a contract/task order management including:
- Monitoring contract Cost, Schedule and Performance
- Providing Timely and Effective Issue Resolution
- Facilitating Payment of Vendor Invoices
- Initiating and Facilitating Contract Modifications
- Tracking Contract Compliance
- Coordination with Customer’s Technical Points of Contact (POC’s)
- Supporting contract closeout and audit matters
- Support the customer with data call support and other program support activities
- Knowledge and experience with DoD Logistics, IT and Program Management is desired
- Tools experience include working level experience with MS Word and Excel. Advanced Excel experience is preferred.
- Place of Performance is Patuxent River, MD. (FRC Headquarters) is preferred.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors of Science in a Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or other quantitative discipline is required
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) training exceeding Level Two Certification in Program Management and/or Contracting is desired
Maryland, United States
Operations / Management