Saudi Arabia, Middle East
SENIOR CONCIERGE SERVICES SPECIALIST – PRIVATE JET TRAVEL
This position is responsible supervising service excellence team for providing client services with the highest level of professionalism and accuracy at all times, responding to client queries received via phone, fax or written correspondence with excellence in the ability to follow through to ensure that satisfactory resolution is achieved with the objective of guaranteed client satisfaction within the limits of the Flight Operations Manual, company policies and procedures and civil aviation regulations.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the flight including, but not limited to: catering, commissary, passenger manifests, customs, ground handling, passenger screening, in-flight service and cost reconciliation.
- Manage all customer request and book the necessary arrangements and handle all details with precision and care.
- Develop relationships with customers to serve them best, anticipate their needs to provide a personalized experience.
- Ensuring customers experience a flawless trip the concierge team must execute clear communication with the downline stations and flight crews in a timely manner.
- Reflect and maintain the company image during customer services.
- Attend all client’s requests and requirement for flight scheduling and other related services
- Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to the clients.
- Coordinate with internal department to provide quotations for clients.
- Notify clients about flight schedule and related information through email and SMS
- Coordinate with crew to ensure all flights have all requested amenities.
- Resolve customer requests, questions, and concerns regarding the services.
- Answer all incoming calls, directing them to the appropriate individual, only if necessary
- Return phone calls and/or respond to messages the same day of receipt.
- Remain on call for any urgent task and assignment.
- Perform additional duties as determined by management/supervisor to increase Client Service productivity.
SAFETY, SECURITY & QUALITY:
- Ensuring compliance with all safety, security & Quality requirements
MINIMUM EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Minimum eight (8) years of related work experience and Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Customer Services
- Advanced English Language
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication & Inter-personal
- Problem Solving
- Negotiation & Decision Making
- People Management
Saudi Arabia, Middle East
Operations / Management