Confidential, United States
Senior Electronic Repair Supervisor
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
- Competence in as many of these areas as possible: audio, video, analog, digital, processors, RF, power, sensors, controls, logic.
- Familiarity with electrical schematic generation and use, preferably with Altium Designer.
- Familiarity with lab tools: oscilloscopes, signal generators, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, amplifiers, etc.
- Soldering skills – surface mount and through-hole.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with basic software tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe, etc.).
- Read and interpret specifications.
Additional Job Duties
- Reverse-engineer technical information from existing designs and technical material, including OEM drawings and/or product samples. Generate documentation with schematics, fabrication drawings, assembly drawing, BOM’s, as necessary.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective electronic products.
- Assist in design of test processes to include specific equipment required, describe test setup, define test steps and expected results/tolerances.
- Coordinate assembly of electronic products for prototype, testing and production.
- Overall management /supervisory responsibility for company Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul operations team consisting of 3-5 employees.
- Responsible for leading team in a fast-paced environment to ensure products meet contractual quality and delivery requirements by planning, organizing, and directing the flow of production.
- Supervise a safe work environment and actively lead and engage in safety improvement projects to help the team achieve goals and objectives.
- Engage in daily interaction with other company departments to maintain and meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure that assigned personnel have appropriate training, work instructions and tools to successfully do their jobs.
- Responsible for monitoring workflow and analyzing production problems to identify root cause and develop solutions as quickly as possible to avoid further product delays.
- Lead the enforcement of company policies and procedures with team.
- Establish a positive employee environment through communications, feedback and overall guidance for team.
- Previous experience in production and manufacturing.
- Past experience managing a team of technically skilled workers, preferably in the defense industry.
- Military experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge using electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal analyzer, digital multimeter, power supplies, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor or higher
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience in related field is highly preferred.
Company Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation/Sick/Personal leave, 401(k), Paid Holiday
Confidential, United States
Aviation Maintenance, Operations / Management