Position Title: Senior Financial Analyst / Manager – Aviation
Experience: Three to seven years performing financial modeling
Status: Full Time Employee
Job Location: Virginia
Travel: 0% – 5%
The position is within the Forecasting & Modeling group, with the following responsibilities:
• Assist in developing and maintaining Excel based advanced valuation and economic models, including financial decision models used in commercial aircraft asset backed securitizations (ABS).
• Maintain expertise on aircraft maintenance practices for forecasting accuracy.
• Perform business valuation & due diligence on aviation investments for private equity & hedge fund.
• Engage in business development activity including client presentations, proposals, & conferences.
• Procure data, perform research and conduct other project related analysis using proprietary internal data and external publications such as Boeing Current Market Outlook, Airbus Global Market Forecast, and Department of Transportation Form 41 data.
o Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business, aviation, or other related degree.
o Strong understanding of commonly used valuation methodology.
o Advanced Excel skills.
o Authorization to work in the United States (Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Form).
o At least three years’ experience in finance or financial forecasting.
o Extensive and pertinent financial modeling experience
o Knowledge of VBA or other programming languages.
o Previous experience within the aviation industry or transportation finance.
o Understanding of the business dynamics of airlines and aircraft lessors.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Paid Parking, Paid-Time-Off (PTO), 401K participation with company matching contribution.