Florida, United States
Senior Program Manager – Jet engine repair facility (Miami, FL)
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Position: Senior Program Manager
Employment location: Miami, FL
Reports to: VP of Business Development
This is a key position that will support the operations of Sales Dept along with the administrative, customer service and coordination, maintenance, logistics, quality, and financial depts to ensure all company and customer contractual requirements are met or exceeded while meeting or exceeding company financial and budget goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the customer service activity for all programs. Direct and coordinate activities between customers and the company to ensure customer needs are met. Investigate, resolve and/or provide clarification to all customer related challenges as well.
- Provide periodic reports to VP of Business Development & Director of Operations on significant events (e.g., parts defects, delays) and activities for the programs.
- Coordinate with Sales Team to ensure that all customer provided and internal documentation is properly completed to allow for efficient completion of contract and proposal, Customer Input Notification and Cost Estimate processes.
- Coordinate with Production team to manage priorities for work in process. Chair meetings regarding work scopes and present relevant product information on requirements, time and cycles, and parts requirements. Confer with Engineering and Quality personnel. Issue and update work scope of job orders.
- Identify the “critical path” within the overall project and ensure all departments focus on these points to include established due dates and pending items.
- Prepare and finalize cost estimates, review initial pricing, teardown reports, detail inspection reports and engineering data ensuring accuracy of data.
- Will be the main point of contact where customers can request support, escalate issues, and receive periodic updates. Ensure effective communications and good relationships are maintained. Coordinate visits with customer representatives as required.
- Coordinate with Finance to ensure invoice processing and with customers to secure scheduled and outstanding payments.
- Monitor and report company performance against contract requirements. Ensure all activities within the various departments comply with company policy and industry standards. This reporting will be provided to the VP of Business Development weekly or as needed depending on contract requirements.
- Coordinate with VP of Business Development and Sales team to develop department objectives and implement process improvements for all programs.
- Perform all other similar or related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Seven years’ minimum experience in Sales Operations, Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul Operations Program Management, Supply Chain and/or Account Management in the Aviation Industry and a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Bilingual – Spanish/English strongly desired (to include read, write, and speak).
- Full MS 365 capability in Excel, Project, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM (customer relationship management) and ERP/MRP
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with customers and within cross-functional organizations
- Solve problems with minimal supervision and input
- Gas turbine engine operation and technical acumen
- A LEAN mindset: always looking for more efficient methods to complete work at the organizational and individual level
- Effectively interface with different levels of the organization to achieve goals
- Effectively use all available systems to manage assigned accounts (workflow management, quoting, account reporting, etc.)
- Understanding of financial reporting and metrics
- Proven record of delivering results on time, on budget, and to the highest standards
- Demonstrated initiative, drive, and resilience; action and results-oriented
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- Self-confident, self-motivated & willing to assume a leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to make effective and sound decisions
- Sense of urgency is evident in all aspects of work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgment
- Team player who is comfortable working with other professionals
- Works efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Problem solves in demanding situations
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to see things through to the end
- The primary work environment is a standard office and MRO shop setting.
- Travel will be minimal but may be required from time to time and will be performed in accordance with the company’s travel policies.
Florida, United States
Operations / Management