Florida, United States
Senior Sales Manager (Commercial Aircraft Parts/Rotables sales)
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
Location: This position cannot be worked remotely – the candidate must live or relocate to company’s facility in Florida.
PLEASE NOTE: Qualified candidates MUST possess current/recent 5+ years AIRCRAFT PARTS and/or ROTABLES sales experience selling to US based aviation companies to be considered!!!
Well-established international commercial aircraft parts/rotables sales (and aircraft engine MRO services) company has expanded it’s global presence with a newly established facility in the US and is looking for a qualified Senior Sales Manager to lead both their strategic and tactical business development team focused on building business in North America.
- Ideal candidate is someone looking for leadership growth plus opportunity to build a strong team for long term growth.
- Ideal candidate is currently in a role within aerospace industry where they are excelling in commercial aircraft parts/rotables sales (and aircraft engine MRO services sales).
- Successful candidate will have an established network and be able to cultivate new and existing commercial aircraft parts/rotables (and engine MRO service) sales relationships with aviation companies in North America.
- Candidate must be a good problem solver who is not afraid to get hands dirty, communicates well and is willing and capable of establishing a strong sales team.
- PLEASE NOTE: Qualified candidates MUST possess current/recent 5+ years AIRCRAFT PARTS and/or ROTABLES sales experience selling to US based aviation companies to be considered!!!
- Minimum 5 to 7 years proven success in commercial aircraft parts/rotables sales experience.
- Operational management experience a plus
- Experience in successfully starting, growing, and leading/managing sales team
- Current and established successful relationships with commercial aircraft parts/rotables (& engine MRO service) clients/companies in North America – able to quickly bring new business to company from past sales success.
- Sales team management leadership experience – able to build and grow future sales team to meet company growth plans.
Florida, United States