Software Quality Assurance Analyst and Tester, Journeyman
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
Note: Active Secret Clearance AND active CAC card is required.
Employment location: Position is a work-from-home opportunity – however, the candidate must live at least 2 hours away from Patuxent River, MD (NAVAIR base) to qualify.
- Develop and execute software tests to identify software problems and their causes.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Document software and application defects using a bug tracking system and report defects to software or web developers.
- Create and maintain databases of known defects.
- Participate in software design reviews to provide input on requirements, operational characteristics, product designs, and schedules.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate MUST have a BS or BA degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, Management, or related discipline OR an AS/AA degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, or Related Discipline.
- If Candidate has a relevant BS or BA degree, they MUST have at least five (5) years relevant experience performing duties similar to at least two (2) duties found in the job description above.
- If the Candidate does not have a BS/BA degree, but they have a relevant AS/AA degree, they MUST have seven (7) years relevant experience performing duties similar to at least two (2) duties found in the job description above.
- If the Candidate does not have a relevant BS/BA degree or AS/AA degree, THEY DO NOT QUALIFY!
Monday, April 5th, 2021