PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
The Station Manager will oversee and support the daily operations of the repair shop, ensure customers are re-charged and that repairs are completed per the appropriate standards (regulatory and non-regulatory).
The key accountabilities are, but not limited to:
▪ The overall running of the repair shop facility including ensuring all work on aircraft components is performed to the standards specified and the procedures stated in the Part 145 and OEM requirements.
▪ Focusing on creating a quality culture and implementing any corrective action resulting from the quality compliance monitoring.
▪ Quoting / estimating repair work to customers.
▪ Pursuing local sales/service additions.
▪ Achieving operational budgets and KPI’s.
▪ Maintaining staffing levels, including hire and performance management of local staff.
▪ Ensuring all staff training and training records are completed and staff are assessed and issued with Company approvals.
▪ Spending within the allotted budget.
▪ Ensuring there are adequate spares holdings for the facilities operations.
▪ Providing adequate, serviceable tooling and machinery to perform the tasks.
▪ Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
▪ A&P License, or minimum Airframe License.
▪ 5+ years practical experience in MRO or related field.
▪ 3+ years supervisory experience.
▪ Ability to develop and maintain relationships internally and externally.
▪ Ability to work independently with limited supervision while retaining oversight of group goals as a team member.
Skills & Knowledge:
▪ Solid knowledge of employee relations laws and workplace safety regulations.
▪ Experience with employee recruitment and performance management.
▪ General computing skills – Microsoft Office Suite.
▪ Inventory management / purchasing of aircraft parts.
▪ Effective communication with the leadership team, corporate HQ and the MRO organization.
▪ Strong business acumen, communication and negotiation skills with customers and suppliers.
▪ Strong staff development and team performance track record.
▪ Resilience and creativity when faced with road blocks.
▪ Attention to detail.
Critical Competencies for Performance:
People Development & Leadership:
▪ Developing direct reports
▪ Resource allocation & management
▪ Teamwork & collaboration
▪ Internal/external customer focus
▪ Job knowledge/know-how
▪ Process management
Drive for Results:
▪ Result orientation
▪ Quality delivery
▪ Business acumen