Strategic Account Manager – Aviation Mobile Cooling
Work from Home Opportunity! Prefer located in Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago
Accounts in Package:
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of prior strategic account management experience
- Proven understanding and effective usage of CRM (Customer Relations Management)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Business & financial acumen
- Strong interpersonal communication & collaboration skills
- Complex negotiation skills
- Organizational savvy
- Executive presence & relationship management
- Driving results through others / influence without authority
- Strategic orientation
- Time management
Acting as the subject matter expert for your aligned vertical segment, you are personally responsible for maximizing revenue within the assigned strategic and national accounts.
This role will:
- Identify needs, negotiate agreements, expand customer and distributor contacts, establish and grow sales at a level that exceeds company expectations.
- Lead the implementation and compliance with the customer, distribution partners and internal company resources to ensure the company becomes the preferred heat mitigation solution.
- Interact closely with all functional areas, across all levels within the company, customer and distributor partners in order to drive results through others, influence without direct authority, and manage conflict with effective change leadership.
- Be an autonomous thinker and self-starter, while leveraging the resources of the company and distributor partners in a remote based position.
Operations / Management, Sales