T56 Engine & QEC Familiarization and OJT Training Instructor – 1 Month Contract in Thailand. Call Us Today!
**Must be a U.S. Citizen**
- Overview of billet, expectations, wages and timeline to accomplish
– Location: Bangkok, Thailand
– Work performed on a secure Thailand military base. Don Mueang Air Force Base, Bangkok, Thailand.
– Timeline for this work: August 2021
– T56 Engine Mechanic (prior 7 Level or CDI and CDQAR qualified)
– T56 QEC qualified
– Student to Instructor ratio of 5:1 (Approx.)
– Over the shoulder training (to include OJT training) for Royal Thai Air Force and Thai Aviation Industries “I” level T56 Engine personnel.
– Observe, mentor, facilitate process/procedural improvements, best practices, theory of operation, advanced troubleshooting, training technicians proper QEC (to the point of installing on the aircraft).
– May be asked to assist with follow on curriculum development (TBD).
– Instructors will not be performing any direct maintenance themselves. Only observe, advise, instruct, mentor.
– Initial work will be a T-56 Familiarization Class (“Fam Class”) conducted in a classroom (T56 and QEC familiarization). Fam Class curriculum will be provided prior to departure from CONUS.
– No tools required by instructors
– Passport required. Thailand visa not required.