PLEASE NOTE: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
C2 Greyhound experience highly preferred. C-130 and P-3 T56 O Level engine experience acceptable.
Current or Previous Engine Run / Turn Qualifications required.
Required educational/skills background:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Must be authorized to work in the United States (U.S.).
3. A minimum of four (4) years of extensive T56 engine “O” Level aviation maintenance experience.
4. Contractor personnel shall be able to satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check Local Records and Credit (NACLC) or Access National Agency Check with written Inquiries (ANACI).
5. Shall be able to obtain a DOD CAC card privileges to ensure access to flight line workspaces and critical information systems.
6. Applicant will be required and must have the technical ability to qualify as a Collateral Duty Inspector (CDI) or Collateral Duty Quality Assurance Representative (CDQAR) within their first ninety (90) days of employment.
7. Will possess knowledge of the learning process and how to transfer technical knowledge to less qualified personnel, including the ability to express thought in both oral and written communications.
8. Shall perform requirements in a manner that meet or exceeds CNAFINST 4790.2 (series), applicable Naval Aviation Maintenance Program Standard Operating Procedure (NAMPSOPs), Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRCs) and local NAMSOP instructions.
9. Shall become familiar and develop a thorough understanding to document maintenance utilizing the Naval Aviation Logistics Command Information System (NALCOMIS) OOMA, automated maintenance documentation system within ninety (90) days of employment.
10. 25% TDY travel may be required on occasion.