PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package
TITLE OF POSITION: Air Cargo Flight Instructor (Part-time or Full-time)
EMPLOYMENT LOCATION: Commutable opportunity
Conduct initial and recurrent training for pilots in accordance with Part 135 regulations and company policies.
Participate in implementation of training programs and materials that address company-specific operational procedures, policies and best practices.
Work closely with the Chief Pilot and management team to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and company standards.
– Must hold an FAA Airline Transport Pilot certificate with recent experience in Turboprop or Jet aircraft.
– Candidates with comparable aircraft experience to SA227 are eligible for type rating provided by our company.
– At least 3000 Hours Total Time.
– Must hold a Current CFI / MEI.
– Current First or Second Class Medical
– Unrestricted valid Passport and authorized to work in the US.
– Effective communication, both written and verbal.
– Team-oriented, creates an inclusive and motivating work environment.
– Salary range – $75,000 to $100,000 annually (dependent upon experience and position type (i.e., part-time position or full-time position)
– Commutable option: Company will cover cost of transportation (Airfare) and hotel provided by company (commuting to and from work located in El Paso, TX).
– Health/Dental/Vision Benefits packages with options for employee +/- dependents
– 401K with company match
– PTO accrual for vacation and sick time
– Family-owned company with emphasis placed on work-life balance
– Flexible scheduling
– Part-time: 10 days per month (salary of $75K/yr)
– Full-time: 18 days per month (salary of $100K/yr)
– Frequent training and growth opportunities
– Company events