A&P Mechanics – COMMUTABLE!!!
PLEASE NOTE: This role requires being authorized to work in the United States. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship.
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: A&P Mechanic
Employment location: COMMUTABLE to Toledo, OH (dependent upon experience. A&Ps with 2 or more years experience – commutable (airfare & hotel paid by company)
- Ability to inspect, troubleshoot, and perform repairs
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, maintenance manuals, blueprints, electrical schematics, company policy and procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively with verbal and written skills, including the ability to interpret documents such as safety guidelines and operating manuals
- Ability to complete basic math tasks
- Professional appearance in compliance with the Employee Handbook
- Close vision to read labels, distance vision to see what aircraft is arriving, color vision to see color-coded labels, peripheral vision to watch for activity in the environment, depth perception when marshalling and towing aircraft, and the ability to adjust focus when writing
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to work in a potentially noisy environment
- Ability to perform minor maintenance on ground support equipment as needed
- Ability to work outdoors and in weather as necessary
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts and aircraft
- Sign-off on the maintenance actions that are taken using your mechanic’s certificate
- Ability to tow aircraft
- Ability to maintain a clean work area
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned
- FAA mechanic’s certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- Passport and/or ability to obtain passport within 60 days of hire
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., climb ladders, and maneuver around aircraft
- Successful completion of pre-employment DOT drug screening and other required background checks
- Ability to obtain an airport SIDA badge
- Willingness and ability to travel to recover aircraft, work with other bases, and/or meet the training needs of the company
- Ability to work various shifts, overtime, and/or after-hour call outs will be occasionally required
- COMMUTABLE option for A&Ps with 2 or more years experience (commutable to Toledo, OH – company pays airfare & hotel!!)
- Company will offer $750/month housing stipend for A&Ps (with more than 2 years experience) who are willing to relocate!!!!
- ENTRY-LEVEL A&Ps – company will pay 3 weeks of hotel accommodations as part of relocation package!
- Company will offer a work schedule of 4 days on 3 days off (10 hour work days) for commuting candidates!
- Competitive compensation – commensurate with industry, experience, and base location
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits packages with options for employee +/- dependents
- 401K with company match
- PTO accrual for vacation and sick time
- Family-owned company with emphasis placed on work-life balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Frequent training and growth opportunities