Cargo Airline SA-227 PIC – COMMUTABLE position paying up to $160K/yr!!
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of Position: Cargo Airline SA-227 PIC
Employment location: COMMUTABLE!!
- Must have professional communications skills for complex internal and external aircraft communications
- Assist with loading and unloading freight
- Operate aircraft in accordance with all applicable regulations and program/corporate policies and procedures
- Emphasize flight crew members safety and exemplary customer service
- Must note and communicate aircraft deficiencies for maintenance review and correction
- Perform flights during day, night, and all weather conditions
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned
- Commercial Pilot License with multi-engine land and instrument rating OR Airline Transport Pilot License
- Current Instrument Proficiency Check
- English Proficient
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- FAA Medical: First Class
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Current Passport
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., climb ladders, and maneuver around aircraft
- Successful completion of pre-employment DOT drug screening and other required background checks
- Ability to obtain an airport SIDA badge
- Ability to work various shifts, overtime, and/or after-hour call outs will be occasionally required
- SA227 Type rating
- 1500 Hours TT
- 1000 PIC
- 250 ME
- 500 XC
- 100 Night
- Part 135 or 121 experience, familiarity with company aircraft, and/or previous cargo experience highly preferable.
- iPad required when reporting for duty.
- Compensation: Full-tome Total annual compensation is approximately $150K/yr – $160K/yr ($90k base annual + $500/rev trip bonus (which on average is approx. $60K/yr-$70K/yr)
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits packages with options for employee +/- dependents
- 401K with company match
- Monthly Housing Stipend for Relocation OR Home Based
- PTO accrual for vacation and sick time
- Family-owned company with emphasis placed on work-life balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Frequent training and growth opportunities
- Company Events
- FULL-TIME SA-227 PIC Schedule: 20 days on/10 days off per month
- PART-TIME SA-227 PIC Schedule: 10 days on/20 days off per month